CALVERT-L Archives

Archiver > CALVERT > 1999-03 > 0920647358

From: <>
Subject: Re: [CALVERT-L] Elizabeth (Calvert?) Bricker
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:22:38 EST

writes:

<< Thomas Calvert and Charity Grubb had a daughter Elizabeth. In 1769 they
were
living in Cumberland Co. Pa. Before that they had been inChester Co. Older
daughter Hannah m Isaac Worrall 1767.

Dee

Elizabeth Calvert is also in my tree married to Ludwig Bricker. I have her
parents being that of Thomas and Carity Calvert. I noticed the postings the
other day, and have notified a family member who has researched the questioned
Elizabeth, she will be in touch when she finds her documentation so that I can
share it with you.

Regards,

Markus

This thread: