CAMIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > CAMIDGE > 2000-05 > 0958704826

Subject: [CAMIDGE-L --] Fwd: Another Cammidge Family
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:53:46 EDT

--part1_62.388830e.265606ba_boundary

Hello fellow subscribers,
Following is an e-mail I received today which I wanted to share with
the list. Not sure if it will help any one on the list but thought I would
pass it along. I have e-mailed the person who sent this to me thanking him
for this info. ... Warmest Regards to the list... Carolyn and Cliff Camidge
<< Subj: Another Cammidge Family