CAMODOC-L Archives

Archiver > CAMODOC > 1999-04 > 0923611241

From: <>
Subject: Modoc High School 1941
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:40:41 EDT

To all of you out there - it isn't my age bracket, but I have really enjoyed
this!!!

Adelmarie "Sis" Christensen is my aunt (Dad was Brunel) - and she married
Philip Flynn and they now reside in Redding, CA. They had four children, 2
girls and 2 boys, the youngest son is deceased. Uncle George Christensen
married Barbara Cantrall - daughter of Elsie and Walter Cantrall of Jess
Valley. Barbara is now Barbara Newman, Elsie is still living - in the Conv.
Hospital in Alturas. If you are still looking for info on Jimmie Cantrall,
maybe Barbara can help. She is quite ill, but this may give her a "lift" if
someone contacted her.

I live at Tahoe and if Susanville is getting half the snow we are getting, I
sympathize with you!!!

Thanks for the info and history.
Jan Christensen

This thread: