CAMODOC-L Archives

Archiver > CAMODOC > 2007-12 > 1197762295

From: "Brenton Dodge" <>
Subject: Re: [CAMODOC] Looking Back December 13, 2007
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:44:55 -0800

you mentioned the christensen ranch.. do you have anything on barbara
cantrall and george christensen and that will lead to brunel. i know they
were in surprise valley for a while and i met them in 1949 after i married
helen blevins. that was when they livedin the swamp where the jake mc garva
and kenneth lived plus arthur blevins.
i got the pleasure to go duck hunting in the snow and the ducks did show up.
hated the feather picking.
i think george died in a plane crash in montana. my wife is related by way
of the cantrall's and smith and probably others
while i think of it have you anything interesting on willard smith and leona
roys. i have somewillard's father is harden, his father was aaron..
one other bit of info i'm curious about is the cantrall mill in jess valley.
does sharon have a book on the cantrall family.
if i can help you with some of this, let me know.
when an adopted member of the smith familydied i got the smith family
genealogy plus a lot of relatives names that got a sha
thank you
re of the estate----- Original Message -----