CAMPBELL-L Archives

Archiver > CAMPBELL > 1997-05 > 0862676869

From: Virginia Reagles< >
Subject: My family tree
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 09:27:49 -0700

Trying to locate any assistance with tracing my great-grandparents:
JOHN BOONE CAMPBELL - No dates except marriage to REBECCA PETTY 3/27/60 in
Warrick County IN; Their son, ELI LEVI CAMPBELL is my father's father. Eli
married OLLIE VIRGINIA KENNEDY. ELI was born 3/7/64 in Nortonville, Kansas
and died 1/20/46 in Sedro Woolley WA. Eli & Ollie had 14 children.
Ollie's parents were Francis Paige Kennedy & Hester Ann Anderson, but no
other info available there, either. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Even my father's surviving siblings have no other info.

A. Virginia (Ginny) Reagles
Orcas Island WA

Virginia Reagles

This thread: