CAMPBELL-L Archives

Archiver > CAMPBELL > 1999-12 > 0944314287

From: "Margie Campbell" <>
Subject: Re: Campbells of Jackson County, alabama
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:31:27 -0500

I would love to know what you have on your Jackson county AL Campbells.
I have Ellis Campbell b 1804 in VA (per census records), md Elizabeth YOUNG
(b abt 1814 in TN or AL per census records). Ellis was in TN in 1830, and
by 1832 was in Jackson county AL... he & Elizabeth had Matthew, James Mel &
Andrew between 1832 & 1836 in Jackson county AL... they then removed to MO,
where they were in 1839 when Dorcas was born. I have nothing much on Ellis
or Elizabeth Young Campbell prior to 1840...except the above from census
records....
I have a website at
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mcampbel/home.htm

it lists my Campbell's & has a picture of good old Ellis..... Marge