CAN-BRITISH-COLUMBIA-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-BRITISH-COLUMBIA > 2001-01 > 0979805347

From: "David Fancy" <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-BC] BARNET RIFLE GUN CLUB RANGE
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:09:07 -0800

The Original Enquiry was about "The Burrard Gun Club" c: 1900

I think Shannah has confused the closure of the range and Barnet Rifle
Club with some other incident.

The "Barnet Rifle Club" still exists although the range has been
closed.

The range was used for the 1997 summer games was still operating in
1998. The range closed in late 1998 or early 1999 because the
municipality declined to renew the lease.

Don't blame SFU, see the web site at

http://www.corp.direct.ca/barnetrifleclub/ and

http://www.corp.direct.ca/barnetrifleclub/marksman/o_mrksmn.htm

Regards