CAN-BRITISH-COLUMBIA-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-BRITISH-COLUMBIA > 2005-03 > 1110825302

Subject: Steele Murdoch-New Info
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:35:02 EST

Thank you to so many people that have helped me sort out this family.
Please understand why information was sent to the Alberta and British Columbia
site.
NOW, my new questions are about the wives and the other children
Is there any site, online, that I could search to find divorce records? I
feel like I am now in a black hole because the information needed is too
current.
What happened to the wives?
What happened to the children?
Did Steele and Hazel have any children?
I feel this will all center in Alberta, but where??
Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Debbie
************************************
Descendants of Steele Caldwell Murdoch

1 Steele Caldwell Murdoch b: 1869 d: 25 Aug 1933
. +Catherine Grummett b. 16 Oct 1884 Father: James Grummett Mother:
Susan Duncan
...... 2 Sarah Murdoch
...... 2 Jean Murdoch
...... 2 Maude Murdoch
...... 2 Maggie Murdoch
...... 2 Steele Murdoch b: 02 Jun 1915 Alberta, Canada (stated on death
registration) d: 02 Jan 1969 St Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, B.C. Burial: Jan
1969 Edmonton Cemetery 7th Avenue Occupation: 1968 Maintenance
.......... +Hazel Divorced, probably before 1962, when he came to
Vancouver. He was only in Vancouver for 6 years before he died.

This thread: