CAN-MANITOBA-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-MANITOBA > 2002-12 > 1039224279

From: Jeannette Haresnape <>
Subject: [CAN-Manitoba] History Book
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 19:24:39 -0600

In Rhythm with Our Roots. A history of Manitou and area.
There is quite a few names in here so I might have to do 2 postings:the
book is quite thick and there are lots of write-ups about different
years, and there is lots of pitures as well.
Ottey Abel
Linda M. L. Adair Harold and Ida
Arnt
Andrew and Mary Adams Norman and Loveday
Ashley
Thomas W. Alexander Ole and Ellen
Aspevig
John and Christina Alkerton Gurth and Alice
Atkinson
John C. Allen Thomas
George &Fannie Atkinson
Alex and Grace Alsop Jacob Baerg
Allan and Karen Alton Edward and
Richard Bailey
Charles and Frieda Anderson Clarence and Eva
Bailey
Jim Anderson William
Henry & Elizabeth Bailey
Joseph Ormer and Ruby Anderson Harry and Minnie Baird
Spence and Janie Anderson Carl and Blanche
Bakowski
Albert and Eva Anning Judd and Laura
Baldwin
Fred and Bessie Anning John and Bella
Balfour
Warren and Amanda Anthony William & Margaret
Balfour
Thomas Archer Hugh and
Lucy Ballance
J. William Archer Edith
Baloun
John and Elizabeth Armitage Jaraslav and
Anna Baloun
Geroge T. and Ethel Armstrong Allan and Fern
Bamford

Ray and Louise Armstrong John & Marguerite
Bamford
William and Ada Armstrong Robert and Marion
Bamford
Emile Rode Huebner Arnt Allan and Karen
Bannister

Okay soory that is it for tonight. Hope someone found their person.
Have a great day Patti

This thread: