CAN-MANITOBA-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-MANITOBA > 2005-03 > 1111520630

From: "Gregor Macgregor" <>
Subject: RE: [CAN-Manitoba] Amy Mathews ne McGregor
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:43:50 -0000

Karen, you have been so much help. With your assistance I have found
copies of two death notices: Joseph Leonard Matthews and James Hubert
Matthews. I am still missing The notice for Harold Whitehouse Matthews
who I believe died around 1978.
http://www.gregormacgregor.com/MacGregor/Harold1898.htm

I have also found a daughter of Joseph's called Marjorie Van Norman
(born around 1930-35).
http://www.gregormacgregor.com/MacGregor/Joseph1906.htm

Is there any way you can find any more information about Harold and his
niece Marjorie?

Gregor
N.Gregor Macgregor
www.gregormacgregor.com