CAN-MONTREAL-IRISH-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-MONTREAL-IRISH > 2008-07 > 1216241538

From: "Dan Breen" <>
Subject: Re: [Montreal-Irish] Surname - McMunn - Lookup request
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:52:18 -0600

Hi
I missed the thread of this message but it looks like you have access to
Census and other records. Could I ask for a look up on Paul and Maria
FURLONG [nee BREEN] ?
They were married in Montreal March, 1875. Paul was born in 1841 in St.
John's, NL. Maria was born 16 Aug 1840 in same place. I know Maria is buried
somewhere in Montreal. Not sure what happened to Paul. They did have 4
children that I know of: 3 girls and a boy.
If I missed it entirely and this is not what you are doing then I apologize.
Cheers, Dan.