CAN-NS-ANTIGONISH-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-ANTIGONISH > 2002-06 > 1023414964

From: Linda Darling <>
Subject: [Antigonish] Re: MacPherson's of Pleasant Valley Ant Co.
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:56:04 -0400

Lawrence,

Not sure if this is the family you're referring to, but it's the only Mary
& Angus combination
for McNeil. Age is off a bit but census ages aren't always right anyway!

Linda

1881 Census
Census Place: Upper South River, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
Source: FHL Film 1375812 NAC C-13176 Dist 21 SubDist A Page

Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
Angus MCNIELL M M 50 Scottish Nova Scotia
Occ: Farmer Religion: Catholic
Mary MCNIELL F M 50 Scottish Nova Scotia
Religion: Catholic
Donald MCNIELL M 13 Scottish Nova Scotia
Religion: Catholic
Rebecca MCNIELL F 11 Scottish Nova Scotia
Religion: Catholic
Michael MCNIELL M 8 Scottish Nova Scotia
Religion: Catholic
John MCNIELL M 6 Scottish Nova Scotia
Religion: Catholic

At 06:53 PM 06/05/2002, lawrence naugle wrote:

>Hi List,
>
>looking for information on my gr gr grandmother Mary MacPherson born Jan
>01,1843
>Pleasant Valley.died Mar 16, 1922 Thorburn, Pictou Co.dau of Allan
>MacPherson.
>m.Angus MacNeil
>
>Thanks
>Lawrence