CAN-NS-ANTIGONISH-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-ANTIGONISH > 2005-01 > 1106768766

Subject: Re: Breau/Brow Family Havre Bouche
Date: 26 Jan 2005 12:46:06 -0700

Surnames: Brow, Blair, Belair
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/QOC.2ACE/62.2.1

Message Board Post:

My great grandmother was a Brow, her name was Sophia Katherine Brow, she was born in Clarence Ville, Quebec, Canada on the 20Th day of December 1852. She was married in Vermont June 18, 1872 to John Blair my great grandfather. on her copy for information about the bride it reads mother sophia Pelka and father Napoleon birth place for her father is listed as Canada too. That is all the information I have on the Brow family. I am ordering her death record perhaps there will be more on it. I can tell you that she travel from Canada,then to VT, then NY, back to VT then MI, Montana, Oregon and in the end she lived in Goldendale WA where she passed. Judy

This thread: