CAN-NS-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-CEMETERIES > 2006-10 > 1160438633

From: DR <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-NS-CEMETERIES] How to Mark Ancestors' Graves
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:03:53 -0300

I live in Dartmouth. Our grave lots are in Maplewood, as I am from Hants
County. There are stones there with pictures on them..............and I do
believe audio is also available.

I would phone DeMone Memorials, or a local rep. of headstones. Heritage
Memorials are located in Windsor, NS.

D. Rafuse
Dartmouth, NS