CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH > 2008-01 > 1200180772

From: Betty Dobson <>
Subject: [CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH] OBIT: Verena Sylvia (GEORGE) DOBSON 1921-2008
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:32:52 -0800 (PST)

Never noticed until I read this, but...Pearl Harber?

Fate's a funny duck!

On a more serious note, Verena's husband was my grandfather's brother, and she was also a distant cousin. I used to babysit for her daughter Dora when our family lived in Truro. And her grandson Fred Rhynold has become a good friend in more recent years.

I'm saddened to hear of her passing.

=====
Betty Dobson
InkSpotter Publishing