CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH > 2009-10 > 1255987507

From: "Patricia L." <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-NS-GUYSBOROUGH] Holt and Myers, Sangster, Whittier(Sponagle), Nickerson and Giffen MacLeod; school photo
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:25:07 -0500

There is a scan of that photo here:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~guys/gillie_scrapbook/scan0334.jpg

Patsy

------------------------------------

There is a priceless photo here of "The Advanced Department of Isaac's Harbour School"Caption reads "Excellent Record in Sale of Stamps". Surnames included in the photo are:Baird, MacMillan, Malloy, Cooke, Giffin, Mason, Myers, O'Hara, Clyburne, Davidson, MacPherson, Langille, Baker, Teacher's name is Miss Margaret MacNeill.