CAN-NS-KINGS-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NS-KINGS > 2003-10 > 1065556152

From: Barbara Logan <>
Subject: Re: [KINGS] Looking for pictures of the Abner Schofield family
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:50:01 -0700

Hello Ron,
I am following the Pineo line, and don't have any pictures to help you,
But have this:

Direct Descendants of Orinda Schofield

1 Orinda Schofield b: November 06, 1817 in Horton, Kings Co.NS
.. +Mark Pineo b: December 17, 1812 in Cornwallis Twp,Kings Co.,N.S.Can d:
July 10, 1873 in Pereau, Kings Co.NS age at d: 60
. 2 Elijah West Pineo b: November 13, 1838 in Horton, Kings Co.NS d:
January 19, 1931 in Westboro , Worcester MA, USA ( Fact 1: Source: Joanne
Hunt ) age at d: 92