CAN-ONT-CARLETON-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-CARLETON > 2009-08 > 1251051773

From: "Karen Prytula" <>
Subject: [CAN-ONT-CARLETON] Downey / Wilson
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:22:53 -0400

Hello Janet

Geez...this is a good thread...lots of surnames. I would like to add;

I have a Mary Ann WILSON(1860-1929) in my family tree. She would be my
second cousin 4x removed. She was the daughter of
Abraham WILSON(1828-1889)and Georgiana BRADLEY(1831-1917).
This Mary Ann Wilson married a Robert CRAIG(1850-1895).
She had 8 known childrend with him. Robert died when Mary Ann was only 42
years old.
She then married Samuel MARSHALL.
Mary Ann WILSON is buried at Christ Church Anglican Cemetery, HUNTLEY
Township, Carleton County, Ont., Canada.

Hope this information helps someone.
KarenP