CAN-ONT-CARLETON-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-CARLETON > 2009-08 > 1251137410

From: "Janet MacDonald" <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-ONT-CARLETON] Downey / Wilson
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:10:10 -0600

Garry:

Thanks for the information. Cosmo was my 3rd cousin once removed. I met
Cosmo and his siblings in 1972 when my parents and I went to Ottawa. They
were great people. Horace's grandparents, Arthur McEldowney and his wife
Charlotte McCarthy are buried in Christ Church cemetery as well. I believe
Cosmo and his wife Eva were responsible for having memorials erected. Eva
passed away Nov 2, 2006 at Almonte Country Haven. Cosmo's sister, Helen
passed away in Nov 11, 2006. In her obit it said she was predeceased by both
her brothers, Cosmo and Ed.

I have more information on this Downey line if you are interested.

Janet