CAN-ONT-CARLETON-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-CARLETON > 2009-08 > 1251386464

From: "Ed Wilson" <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-ONT-CARLETON] Wilson / CRAIg
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:21:04 -0400

Hello Karen

I have the 8 children. These Wilsons are Irish Wilsons from the Carp
area. My Wilson ancestors are Scottish and from the Fitzroy/Torbolton
area. BUT - on my mother's side I have an Irish Wilson who may be
related to the Carp Irish Wilsons - but I have not found the connection
as yet.

My grandmother was a Craig from the Fitzroy Harbour area - and that is
the reason that I wondered about the Robert Craig.

Thanks
Ed Wilson