CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC > 2008-08 > 1218407675

From: "Bonnie Cole" <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC] Kingston Stone building
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:34:35 -0400

I think what threw me off was that it was NOT NEAR any other prison
buildings. As we flew by, I noticed that it was totally alone there.

I would love to have more history on this interesting building which appears
to not be used for anything and built like Fortress.

So it was used up until recently? It would make a great home. I wonder if
anyone would be allowed to see inside.

Do you know who owns it?

Bonnie