CAN-ONT-LANARK-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-LANARK > 2007-02 > 1172005274

From: "Hugh Masson" <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-ONT-LANARK] Ottawa Past and Present
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:01:14 -0600

Sear Sandy;

My Great Uncles and my Grandfather settled in the Ottawa area in the
early 1850's and maybe Donald and Andrew in the I840's also their sisters
so is there any mention of any Masson's from Scotland. Thanks for any help
you can give me. Also my Mothers family who settled around Beckwith. The
Kerfoot's and Shillington's. Any help of info is much appreciated.

Hugh