CAN-SASKATCHEWAN-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-SASKATCHEWAN > 2006-01 > 1137942775

From: "WHSMith" <>
Subject: Re: [Can-SK] 1911 census
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:12:55 -0600

Thanks for trying. At least I could make out the ages. It is always nice
to compare the date of birth with the information that has already been
found.

I have found that a lot of the SK pages are hard to read. They start out
readable at the top and by the time you reach the bottom the page is too
black to make anything.

I found my missing Powell while searching for another family.

I found the book, "Builders of a Great Land" last winter. Finding it
enabled me to pursue the family.

Now I need to find my father's uncle who moved to the Aneroid, SK area to
farm for awhile. His oldest daughter was married in Wolseley, SK in Dec
1909 & briefly lived in Prince Albert.

Wilma

This thread: