CAN-SASKATCHEWAN-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-SASKATCHEWAN > 2009-08 > 1250102470

From: "Pat Holling" <>
Subject: [CAN-SASKATCHEWAN] Hannah Wilkins Joslyn d. 1900 Broadview
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:41:10 -0700

Is there anyway to obatin a copy of a death record or to check and see if the parent's names are listed for a death that occured in 1900 ... buried in Broadview Cemtery... I contacted the city of Broadview and they could only give me her name and block / plot . They do not have further information. Would there be an obituary or some other record?

Hannah Wilkins Joslyn died 8 March 1900 and is buried in the Broadview Cemetery, Broadview, Saskatchewan.

I am trying to varify that she is the daughter of Thomas Wilkins & Jerusha (Josie) Churchill.

Thank you so much.
Pat Holling
La Center, WA

This thread: