CAN-SASKATCHEWAN-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-SASKATCHEWAN > 2009-08 > 1251241590

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-SASKATCHEWAN] MILES
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:06:30 -0700

1906 Census Page Data
District: SK
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census06/DistrictSummary06.jsp?districtId=12>Assiniboia
West District (#12)
Subdistrict:
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census06/SubdistrictSummary06.jsp?id=21>25
A (Townships 15, 16 17 anf 18 inclusive in ranges 22, 23 and 24 west
of the 2nd M) Page 22

29 172 Miles Charles Head M M 31
30 172 Miles Catharine Wife F M 25
31 172 Miles Mary E Daughter F S 20 Feby

1911 Census of Canada
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census11//index.html>Home /
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census11/Test4.jsp>1911 /
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census11/Test6.jsp?province=Saskatchewan>Saskatchewan
/ <http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census11/Test3.jsp?did=211>Moose
Jaw /
<http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/census11/EnumerationDistrict.jsp?id=9408>6
Townships 17 / page 6

15 55 Miles Charles M Head M Sep 1874 37
16 55 Miles Catherine F Wife M Jun 1882 29
17 55 Miles Mary F Daughter S Feb 1906 5

Mary Elizabeth MILES - born Feb 20 1906 -Belle Plaine Saskatchewan
Parents Catherine McQUARIES - Charles MILES