CANADA-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > CANADA-OBITS > 2002-07 > 1026988969

From: "jeanne mccormick" <>
Subject: [CANADA-OBITS] MCCORMICK
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:52:05 +0100

Hi Listers, I am new to this list; although an old member of others.

I am trying to find the death of Hugh MCCORMICK who emigrated to Winnipeg in
the late 1920s and is my husband's late father. He was in the Henderson
Directory in 1935 with his wife. She left him and came back to Belfast N.I.
with my husband as a small child in 1936. After this, we know nothing; only
that he died. We have searched PRONI and his death is not registered there.
We now believe he may have died in Canada; probably before WW2. Has anyone
any idea how I can find out where and when he died? Any clues would be most
welcome. TIA Jeanne McCormick

This thread: