CANADA-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > CANADA-OBITS > 2004-02 > 1076270934

From: "C.Donovan" <>
Subject: [CANADA-OBITS] List of Obits from Truro Daily News, Truro, NS, 1988-2004
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:08:54 -0400

Hi,

I have over the years clipped a number of Obits from the Truro Daily News, Truro, Nova Scotia.

I will list them by year. If there is a particular obit you would like just send me an email an I will type it up for you.

1988, April 15
Ethel Irene [Crowe] FIELDING - Truro

1990, March 15
Lawrence Delbert HAYWARD - Valley, Col. Co., NS

1993, Nov. 2
Glendon Royce FRIZELL - West Haven, CT

1994, Sep. 14
Robert Lewis CONROD - Bible Hill, NS

1995
Russell Cadie HAYWARD - Truro, NS
Winnifred [Dicks] FRIZZELL - Hilden, NS

1997
Robert KIRK - Truro, NS
Raymond Charles MORRISEY - Bible Hill, NS
Oressa [Johnson] TAYLOR - Port Ewen, NY
Percy Sydney BLACKMORE - Truro, NS
Albert Eldon FRIZZELL - Sudbury, Ont
Bessie Mae [MACCALLUM] THOMPSON - East Mountain, NS
Dr. Arthur Drysdale JOHNSON - Castlegar, B.C.

1998
Ruby Phyllis [Johnson] BARKHOUSE - Truro, NS
Ronald Bruce MORRISON - Bible Hill, NS
Jack Lyman MCBURNIE - Onslow Mountain, NS
Terry Shawn CALDWELL - Truro, NS
Maurice Alfred GULLIVER - North River, NS
Stanley Gordon JOHNSON - Grand Falls, NB
Edith Maxwell [Kirk] Hanlan - Harrietsfield, NS?
Shirley Helen [Fielding] BLACK - Windsor Junction, NS
Winnifred MITCHENALL - Truro, NS
Elga Elizabeth [Waite] KIRK - West New Annan, NS
Maureen Faye [Davis] JOHNSON - Lower Sackville, NS
John Lloyd Joseph RICHARDSON - Central Onslow, NS
Elizabeth Jane [McCully] FIELDS - Londonderry, NS
Edith [Johnson] JOHNSTONE - Sackville, NB
Frank Forman WHIDDEN - Fort St. John, BC

1999
Edna Gertrude [O'Brien] MORRISEY - Glenholme, NS
Alden JOHNSON - Bible Hill, NS
Jessie Agnes [Crowe] STEWART - Central North River, NS
Carson DeForest UPHAM - Central North River, NS
Wallace Gordon WHIDDEN - Tatamagouche, NS

2001
George A. MacGILLIVRAY - Truro, NS
Clarence Bernard JOHNSON - Folly Lake, NS
Leta Frances [Boomer]CAVANAUGH - Debert, NS
Terrance OBrien JOHNSON - Upper Stewiacke, NS
Elsie Viola [Newell] WEATHERBY - Truro, NS
Dorothy Elizabeth [Frazee] CONROD - Bible Hill, NS
Aubrey Douglas PRATT - North River, NS

2002
Evelyn Frances [Grant] MARSMAN - Truro, NS
Stephen Matthew FRIZZELL - Truro, NS
Stella Catherine [Brown] CONRAD - Truro, NS
Richard Henry CONROD - New Glasgow, NS
Harold Ernest "Ernie" BLAIR - Middle Sackville, NS

2003
June A. [MacCallum] YUILL - Truro, NS
Audrey Shirley [MacKenzie] HARRIS - Truro, NS
Eldridge Ian GEDDES - Truro, NS
Charlton CROWE - Onslow Mountain, NS
Walter Stanley McRAE - Valley, NS
Perlie Little WORKS - Truro, NS
Nellie Elizabeth [MacCallum] MARSHALL - Bible Hill, NS
Daniel Creighton DEWAR - Bible Hill, NS
Percy William DELANEY - Bible Hill, NS
Barbara Maxine CROWE - Houston, Texas
Raymond Arthur FISHER - Princeport, NS
Douglas Keith BLACKMORE - Bass River, NS
Rou Howard JOHNSON - Truro, NS
Daniel Robert STAPLES - Truro, NS
Trevor Scott HIGGINS - Bible Hill, NS
Florence Augusta [Fisher] BLOIS - Lower Truro, NS
Kimball Lawrence CROWE - Debert, NS
Clifford Dow ARCHIBALD - Truro, NS
Crystal Joy LYNDS - Brookfield, NS
Reta Audrey THOMPSON - Truro, NS
Lillian Jean [Fielding] GELLING - Ancaster, ONT?
Muriel Hope [Hamblen] BOUTILIER - Truro, NS
David Hilary RUNDLE-WOOLCOCK - The Falls, NS
Martha Florence Mabel [Conrod] FISHER - Upper Brookside, NS
Rolfe Bertram "Buddy" HAYWARD - Londonderry, NS

2004
Ivan Leslie McNUTT
Phyllis Margaret [Cooper] CAMERON
Lillian E. [MacCallum] MURRAY - Truro, NS
Frank Lewis TAYLOR - Truro, NS
Mary Lydia [Bennicke] FIELDING - Truro, NS
George Everett CONRAD - Truro, NS
Bud Blake WHIDDEN - Bible Hill, NS
Ernest Ira JOHNSON - Londonderry, NS

That is all I have for now. If I find anymore I will post them.

warm regards,
Cindy Donovan
nee Hayward
Truro, NS