CANADA-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > CANADA-OBITS > 2005-02 > 1107811454

From: Dennice Goudie <>
Subject: Looking for - Obit for Matthew STUPPIELLO (St-Catharines Standard?)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:24:14 -0800

: The St-Catharines Standard,
: St-Catharines, Ontario

Matthew STUPPIELLO (b. Mt. St. Angeles, Italy) wife, Sheila, father to Robert (Elizabeth); Lianne; Micheal (Sylvana)

As my X-father-in-law I was unaware of his death until years after the event so am unable to provide even the year. Help would be appreciated.

Genealogical Researcher
Dennice Goudie
researching:
Brûlè, Poirier, McFadden, Stephens, Michelsen, French, Brooks, Brown,
Goudie, Vautrin pioneer families of British Columbia and their 'country
wives'
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~goudied/index.html
Most Recent Family Tree database online (10,000+ individuals)
http://www.gencircles.com/users/goudie_d/1
http://www.gencircles.com/users/goudie_d/2/ << Fotheringhame - V7 - 669
Unless specifically stated otherwise in this message, there is no
intentional attachment on this e-mail transmission.

This thread: