Archiver > CANADA-OBITS > 2005-02 > 1107811454

From: Dennice Goudie <>
Subject: Looking for - Obit for Matthew STUPPIELLO (St-Catharines Standard?)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:24:14 -0800

: The St-Catharines Standard,
: St-Catharines, Ontario

Matthew STUPPIELLO (b. Mt. St. Angeles, Italy) wife, Sheila, father to Robert (Elizabeth); Lianne; Micheal (Sylvana)

As my X-father-in-law I was unaware of his death until years after the event so am unable to provide even the year. Help would be appreciated.

Genealogical Researcher
Dennice Goudie
Brûlè, Poirier, McFadden, Stephens, Michelsen, French, Brooks, Brown,
Goudie, Vautrin pioneer families of British Columbia and their 'country
Most Recent Family Tree database online (10,000+ individuals) << Fotheringhame - V7 - 669
Unless specifically stated otherwise in this message, there is no
intentional attachment on this e-mail transmission.

This thread: