CANADA-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > CANADA-OBITS > 2005-07 > 1120534506

From: "Muriel M. Davidson" <>
Subject: Off Topic - HAPPY CANADA DAY
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:37:05 -0400

Gerry:-

Please do not tell me, as list administrator, that an apology
is not necessary.
We have had idiots advertising "a good time for all residents",
everything from Geritol to sexual assistants. Many believe
it is amusing to make jokes like this on pages reserved for
obituaries.
We all know today was July 4th in "good old USA" --
how many remembered July 1 was Canada's birthday in 1867.

Muriel M. Davidson