CANADA-OLD-NEWS-L Archives

Archiver > CANADA-OLD-NEWS > 2009-06 > 1245438211

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Canada~Old-News] Clinton Family - Elgin County & area
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:03:31 -0000

Author: cjrccmc1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.news.canada/85.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My uncle's name was Menzo as is my cousin, My father was John Russell, my grandfather was John Adam Clinton, ( think) he moved to Spokane Washington before 1900 met Grace Tallman, settled down and raised their family of 2 boys Menzo (a family name) Flora, Mary, and John Russell. (my dad)
I understand they came from the Ontario Canada area,
my cousin Mrs. Ronald Clinton in Spokane has done extensive family research and has books of records.

anyway I can give you more information assuming we are of the same genes.

Hear from you soon
John R Clinton

Important Note: