CANFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > CANFIELD > 2002-07 > 1026405560

From: Jerry And Sandy Childs <>
Subject: Re: [CANFIELD] Lottie E. Canfield
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:39:20 -0700

Yes, I remember looking for Lottie for you about a year back. Sorry she's
being so illusive for you. I still have only the Rose Canfield Collection
to refer to for my Canfield line -- and only partial info on the Matthew &
Sara (Treat) Camfield/Canfield side. There are no "Lottie's" listed.
Perhaps she was born with another name (but know that I did try to use my
imagination in that vein). Perhaps she is from the Thomas & Phebe (Crane)
Camfield/Canfield side -- but no doubt you've already tried that too.

A third Canfield line seemed to come in from another English born Canfield
who went to the midwest and then migrated down to Texas. Just have a
passing reference to that -- maybe she's in that group. Good hunting.
Sandy Childs