CAPEHART-L Archives

Archiver > CAPEHART > 2002-11 > 1037252248

From: "Paul Smith" <>
Subject: [[CAPEHART]] Adelia David of Bertie Co., NC
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:38:03 -0600

SweetsHello Everyone --

I realize that I am sending this to the great void in the Internet since I
am the only subscriber so far but I thought I should at least share what
little I have on my CAPEHART ancestors. Here is a short decendancy chart.
Does anyone have any information on Adelia's parents?

Descendants of Adelia David Capehart
---------------------------------------
1-Adelia David Capehart^
b: 20 Nov 1825
d: 28 Feb 1902
sp: Jonathan Jacocks Rhodes^
b: 7 Jun 1822 in Bertie Co., NC
m: 13 Jul 1843 in Bertie Co., NC
d: 18 Apr 1875 in Bertie Co., NC
2-Susan M. Rhodes
b: 8 Jul 1844
sp: William E. Capehart
m: 24 Sep 1868
3-Mary Adela Capehart
b: 1 Jun (Jan?) 1872
3-Annie Capehart
b: 25 Mar 1873
2-William Speller Rhodes II
b: 25 Dec 1846
2-Thomas Jacocks Rhodes
b: 25 Feb 1849
d: 4 Jan 1898
sp: Mary Ellen Capehart
b: 20 Apr 1852 in Comargo, Mississippi
m: 21 Apr 1870
3-Mary Adela Rhodes
b: 4 Nov 1871
d: 16 Aug 1872
3-Susan Capehart Rhodes
b: 4 Nov 1871
d: 19 Aug 1872
2-Mary V. Rhodes
b: 31 May 1851
d: 13 Jun 1852
2-Charles J. Rhodes
b: 28 Jul 1853
d: 16 Jan 1857
2-Jonathan Hill Rhodes
b: 8 Apr 1856
d: 15 Sep 1860
2-Ann Eliza Rhodes
b: 30 Apr 1858
d: 11 Sep 1860
2-Paul Rasco Rhodes
b: 18 Mar 1860
d: 1930
2-Margaret Adelia Rhodes^ 'Maggie'
b: 30 May 1862
d: 20 Jul 1935 in Merry Hill, Bertie Co., NC
sp: William Richard Smith^
b: 21 Jun 1859 in Merry Hill, Bertie Co., NC
m: 12 Dec 1878 in Merry Hill, Bertie Co., NC
d: 29 Sep 1938 in Merry Hill, Bertie Co., NC
3-Margaret Elizabeth Smith
b: 15 Feb 1895 in Windsor, Bertie Co., NC
sp: Ernest Linwood Crumpler Dr.
b: 21 Sep 1874
m: 12 Nov 1912
d: 13 Feb 1926 in Fair Bluff, Bertie County, North Carolina
4-Sue Margaret Crumpler
b: 12 Aug 1913
4-Edward Linwood Crumpler Jr.
b: 21 Jan 1916
d: 24 Mar 1916
4-Anne Frances Crumpler
b: 30 Jul 1917 in Suffolk, Virginia
4-Ella Ruth Crumpler
b: 18 May 1924
4-Clara Speight Crumpler
b: 18 May 1924
sp: Cadmus Capehart
m: 3 Jul 1926
2-Jonathan J. Rhodes
b: 20 Jan 1865
d: 21 Nov 1867

Take Care -- Paul
Rootsweb Listowner for: CAPEHART
Researching: VA - WHITE,LIPSCOMB,HILL,JOHNSON,SAUNDERS,
TALBOT,TATE,EVANS
NC - SMITH, BOSWELL, RHODES, CAPEHART,MORRIS,
MARSHE, BRITT,SHAW
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~paulrsmith/

This thread: