CAPELL-L Archives

Archiver > CAPELL > 2003-03 > 1046722112

From: "Kenneth Jensen" <>
Subject: Thomas CAPELL, VA 1700
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:08:32 -0500

Hi Billie (and Georgie)....Georgie suggested you as someone who might have more info on Thomas Capell in VA about 1700.
All that I have (mostly from web sites) is: Thomas Capell born about 1705 died 1769 in Sussex, VA. Married Ann(?) who was born about 1707 in VA. They had dau Sarah born about 1725 in VA. She married John Battle about 1748 in Surry, VA. They had children John, William, Nancy and Angelica (born abt 1759).
Angelica married Mumford Wilson 1778 in Lincoln, NC. They had daughter Mary (Polly) who married Thomas Frasier in 1807 in Rutherford, NC.
I am trying to figure out about this Thomas Capell and who his parents might be. Thanks for any help that you might be able to give me. (Georgie.I didn't get an email addy on your reply) Casey

This thread: