CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2005-08 > 1124966107

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: Re: [CmnFHS] Members interests
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:35:07 +0200

Hi John

I only use this list I do not view any others so do not know what happens on
them.....I am subscribed to the 'List Admin' site only because I have
to....I never participate just delete the messages....

We are lucky in that we run the members list which we all know is a very
friendly list, some of us have been talking back and fore for years, and
have become friends......so we are lucky.......we also run the
Carmarthenshire L list again which is a friendly list and we are lucky that
we never have bother.....but, if I ever do I just stick them on the 'reject'
list.....but no, I must say that we are very lucky to have 2 lists that are
just great....

You are always trying to help others and naughty to be told off for asking a
question......hope you did tell them if they do not want to do it give it
up!!

Glad it is sunny in Deal.....hot here today.....no air con in this room just
two fans, so by the mid afternoon really 'flagging' Pauline