CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2006-02 > 1139507250

From: "Caroline Oxley" <>
Subject: RE: [CmnFHS] Re: John William senior
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:47:30 -0000

Hi Diana

Yes looks as though they are a different family, though it is a close call.
Funnily enough on my grandmother's side I also have another Williams family
including a John Williams but they seem to have come from Pembrey. It is
all very, very confusing!! Anyway I shall be watching your progess with
interest.

Caroline