CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2006-02 > 1140202676

Subject: Re: [CmnFHS] Parish registers not indexed
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:57:56 +0000

Hello Pauline. My g grandfather Morgan Thomas was born in Llangadock in
1826 and married Esther DOB 1823. She seemingly died between 1861 and 1864
because he is married to Mary in the 1871 census and had moved to New Inn
Llandeilo. Any information on births, deaths or marriages would be very
welcome Thanks Alun