CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2007-05 > 1178014947

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: [CMN-FHS] FRom Pat Powell for Diana
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:22:27 +0100

Hi Diana

Re item 1

The parish of Llandilo Talybont is in Glamorganshire and covers among
others Pontardulais.

There is a good list of information at the following link including a
list of the records held for that area in Swansea Record Office.

The parish registers appear to be 1662 - 1960 and transcriptions
available from GlamFHS.

Have a look at

http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/wal/GLA/LlandeiloTalybont/Histdata.html

Meanwhile I'll get back to you later on the other items in your e-mail

Bye for now

Pat

In message <001a01c78c91$3d573360$>, Little
Warren Farm <> writes