Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2007-05 > 1178014947

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: [CMN-FHS] FRom Pat Powell for Diana
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:22:27 +0100

Hi Diana

Re item 1

The parish of Llandilo Talybont is in Glamorganshire and covers among
others Pontardulais.

There is a good list of information at the following link including a
list of the records held for that area in Swansea Record Office.

The parish registers appear to be 1662 - 1960 and transcriptions
available from GlamFHS.

Have a look at

Meanwhile I'll get back to you later on the other items in your e-mail

Bye for now

In message <001a01c78c91$3d573360$>, Little
Warren Farm <> writes
>Dear Pat,
> Pauline suggested I ask you about the following as you know alot about
>Pembrokeshire - hope that is OK and wondered if you had anything on Llandeilo
> 1. The Baptism of John Owen c 1762 Llandeilo Talybont who married Ann William
>1765 in 1786 at Llandeilo. He was a farmer.
> 2.The next one is the marriage of Henry Evans born at Llanfyrnach who had a
>daughter Elizabeth Evans and baptised at Glandwr Ind. Chapel in 1808. (
>Elizabeth Evans married David Arthur in 1825 at Abergwili),
> 3. Henry Clement bapt 2 June 1728 - he married an Ann but I cannot find a
>marriage for him. It would probably be at Llandewi as their son Henry
>(married Margaret Rogers 1761 Llandeilo Talybont) was born there in 1762.
> I am sorry to ask but I have had no luck on the IGI.
> thanks
> Diana
>==== CARMARTHENSHIRE Mailing List ====
>~~This is a closed list for Members only~~
>To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-
>subject and the body of the message

Pat Powell

This thread: