CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2007-05 > 1178109624

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-FHS] fao Pat Powell
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:40:24 +0100

Hello again Diana

Re itmes 2 and 3:-

2) The only Henry Evans marriages I can find nearby are:-

Henry Evans married Anne John in Castlebythe in 1801
Henry Evans married may Jenkin in Fishguard in 1807

3) When you say Llandewi which one do you mean as there are quite a few
around?

I can't find a marriage to an Ann for that time period in Pem or CMN -
the only one I have found is in Glam:-

Henry Clement married Anne Bevan in Penrice on 17th April 1759.

Cheers

Pat

In message <001a01c78c91$3d573360$>, Little
Warren Farm <> writes