CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2007-05 > 1178899395

From: "John Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-FHS] Erasmus
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:03:15 +0100

Hi Elizabeth.

Thanks for those. David/Mary John looks good (Had just found them too.

David/Margaret 1831 is not possible., I have David b. 1817 Chr: 1821 no
way he was married at 14 yrs :-)

I have David b. 1839 so His Parents must have been married somewhere around
there +/-

I am wondering too whether David Erasmus & Mary of Glanmorlech and David
Erasmus and Mary of Wern are the same couple.

John.