CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE-FHS > 2008-03 > 1206471210

From: "jean dave" <>
Subject: Re: [CMN-FHS] Transcription
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:53:30 -0000

Hello Cliff
I have just looked on the Glocs 1851 Census

Cox Guy Head - Widower 51 Tiler and Plasterer Master c1800
born Gls Cam
Cox Leonard Son 20 Tiler and Plasterer Journeyman
c1831
Cox Hannah daughter 17 born Gls Cam
c1834
Cox George Son 14 born Gls Cam
c1837

Address was Ashmeade (not the name of a house but probably the road)

I also looked on the 1841 census and he had a son called William age 15 in
1851 and
Guy's wife was Mary and age 40 at the time.

I hope this helps

Jean