CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1998-06 > 0896770214

From: Dave & Luanne Davies <>
Subject: DAVIES FAMILY HISTORY
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 18:50:14 +1200

Dear Richard James..
Many thanks for putting us on the mailing list, it is nice to see people
successfully finding their roots, could you please find for me details
and history of my ancestoral family. Richard Longfield Davies served in
the British forces in India, and his family were from Carmarthen, his
grandson Charles Roland Davies was born in India about 1850 and he died
in New Zealand about 1930. His sisters asked him to come home to
Carmarthen about 1900, he refused and stayed in New Zealand. Any firm
details would ber appreciated.

Thanks ...David Michael James Davies.

This thread: