CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0941571483

From: "Terry Wells" <>
Subject: Re: Carmarthen RO news
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:38:03 -0000

Hi Pauline,

Thanks for the look up, I suspect the Llangendeirne one is the right one but
I will have to see if I can find any more information. Probably see you
after the move.

Thanks

Terry
British Association of Paper Historians - www.baph.freeserve.co.uk

This is a national association which aims to bring together individuals,
companies and institutions with a common interest in the following areas:
paper in all its forms and diversity, papermaking by hand and machine,
paper conservation, mill and company histories, papermakers, their families
and communities, machinery manufacture and development, and watermarks.