CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0941751334

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: RE: Rugby World Cup
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:35:34 -0000

Hi Angela

Will you be watching the match on Saturday at home?? Same as last time,
Richard my mother myself and Sarah (and friend this time) have booked our
seats in front of the tv. Richard has got his cans cooling yet again - what
an excuse for a pint....

No fireworks display in Stradey this Friday, Pontypridd are playing rugby
there instead....could not see them last year anyway because when past
mid-way in the stand , the fireworks go over the roof, so waste of time.

speak soon
Pauline