CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0941907575

From: "DFHowes" <>
Subject: New Member from south Africa
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:59:35 +0200

Hi All,

I am a new member to the Carmarthenshire List researching David & Ann Lewis of Llandovery around the late 1800's.

I would appreciate a little help from someone living in Llandovery. I wrote to a Rev Wynne of the Ebenezer Baptist Chapel in Llandovery in Jan this year to request information but he did not after I included an IRC.

I have David's wife Ann's Ybibl which states Ann died on 31 Dec 1912 and David after. I would like to where in Llandovery they would have been buried and how I can obtain the cementry records of they burials.

I would be very grateful if some one can point me in the right direction.

Yours in South Africa,

Derek Howes on

This thread: