Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0942279265

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: RE: Parish Registers of Wales
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:14:25 -0000

Hello Ray

I have just looked through the baptisms of Conwil Elved and there is no
Daniel Griffiths baptised there pre 1875 - not one Griffith/s with a father
named Thomas.

They were either non-conformist or did not get baptised, remember it was
not Law until 1875 to register a birth.

if you wish me to look elsewhere I'll try for you