Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0942865068

From: "Nina Jenkins" <>
Subject: Re: Mc Fee baptisms- need help please!
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:57:48 -0000

Records of service for Coastguards are at the Public Record Office. You can
get information about the records from their site at
You need to check through their Coastguard leaflet first, and then if you
want to get a researcher to go and find his service record and get
photocopies, you'll find subject lists for those too. All coastguards at
that time were ex Royal Navy and his naval record should also be available
at the PRO.

There is a lady who has been voluntarily indexing the Coastguard records for
years. Her name is Eileen Stage, but I don't have her address. She may be on
the list of researchers anyway.


This thread: