CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0943004904

From: Pat Powell <>
Subject: Re: Subscribers Interests
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:48:24 +0000

Hello Nancy
Info From Bert Rawlin's "The Parish Churches and Nonconformist Chapels
of Wales: vol 1"
Glandwr was an Independent Chapel situated in the village of Glandwr.
Llanfyrnach parish, Pembrokeshire.
The independent chapel in Llanboidy, Carmarthenshire Cefn-y-Pant was
associated with this one and shared the same ministers.
I have to dash off now - but I can send you later the whole item if you
like which includes location of records.
Cheers

Pat

In message <>, writes