CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0943092218

From: "allbeeb" <>
Subject: Pembrey Vitals - some of 1860 and 1862
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 03:03:38 -0700

Everyone has been so helpful on this list, I thought it was about time I contribute some information. When I copied a couple pages from microfilm #0105195 from the FHC, the following people were on the pages. (The microfilm is called Bishop's Transcripts 1670 - 1867 Parish Church of Pen-bre, Wales)

Baptisms for Pembrey, Carmarthen

1860

ROBERTS, Henry, son of William John and Margaret, was baptized 18 Aug

WILLIAMS, Ann, daughter of Margaret(single woman), was baptized 18 Aug

JENKINS, Mary, daughter of David (occupation collier) and Eliza, was baptized 24 Aug

WILLIAMS, John, son of William(Occupation collier)and Margaret, was baptized 24 Aug

JONES, Margaret, daughter of David (occupation collier) and Ruth, was baptized 9 Sep

McFEE, Alice Elizabeth, daughter of Andrew (occupation coast guard) and Ann, was baptized 12 Sep

McFEE, Jessie Mary, daughter of Andrew and Ann, was baptized 12 Sep

McFEE, Ellen Maria, daughter of Andrew and Ann, was baptized 12 Sep

1862

GRIFFITHS, Margaret, daughter of John (occupation collier) and Ann, was baptized 5 Jan

PERRY, Oliver, son of John (occupation coast guard) and Jane, was baptized 12 Jan

WILLIAMS, Margaret, daughter of William and Ann, was baptized 23 Jan

DAVID, John, son of William (occupation labourer) and Sarah, was baptized 19 Feb

McFEE, Andrew William, son of Andrew (occupation coast guard) and Ann, was baptized 27 Feb

RICHARDS, Ann, daughter of John (occupation carpenter) and Jane, was baptized 9 mar

RICHARDS, Margaret, daughter of John and Jane, was baptized 9 Mar

>From everyone pointing me in the right direction, I have now been able to locate the marriage of Andrew McFee and Ann. I still don't have Ann's maiden name, but will be ordering their marriage registration; looks like they were married in Stoke Darmell in 1848.

I want to thank you all again for all the assistance you have given. I hope you all know how very much it means to me. I do hope if anyone needs any help please call on me. Just a note for those of you who may not know, I am presently researching Massachusetts, Ontario, Quebec, Vermont, New Hampshire, and British Columbia. So, if there is anything I may help with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care, until I read from you,
Brenda
Alberta, Canada

This thread: