CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0943279817

From: "Pauline James" <>
Subject: RE: Kidwelly /GRAVEL
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:10:17 -0000

Hi Marilyn

Thanks for your e-mail - there was a big family of Gravel's here in
Kidwelly/Pembrey parishes - and yes they are still here - do you know if you
have any connection with these from this side of the bridge??

Go to our webb pages on

http://members.aol.com/cmnfhs1/

and see what we can offer you - not allowed to advertise on these pages so
we always say to go for information from our webb pages .... hope these
pages help you.

regards
Pauline James
Carmarthenshire FHS