CARMARTHENSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CARMARTHENSHIRE > 1999-11 > 0943433138

From: "Terry Wells" <>
Subject: Record Office
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:45:38 -0000

Hi Pauline,

Sorry for the delay in replying but I hadn't collected my mail for a couple of days due to adding and swapping bits around on the computers. I must admit I haven't thought about the address, but the whole is known as Parc Myrddin if that is any help. If you are in on Thursday I will probably see you there.

Terry
British Association of Paper Historians - www.baph.freeserve.co.uk

This is a national association which aims to bring together individuals,
companies and institutions with a common interest in the following areas:
paper in all its forms and diversity, papermaking by hand and machine,
paper conservation, mill and company histories, papermakers, their families
and communities, machinery manufacture and development, and watermarks.

This thread: